12.3.09

Telling Favorite Work of Art


Opening
Assalamualaikum Wr, Wb.
Good morning my teacher and my friends,
in this occasion i would like to tell you about my favorite movie

Content

Introduction
The movie title is Spiderman 2. The casts are Tobey Maguire as peter parker, Kirstin Dunst as Mary Jane, and Alfred Molina as Doc Ock.
The story of the movie is about the battle between Spiderman and Doc Ock. My favorite scene is when Spiderman has to save Mary Jane because Doc Oct kidnaps the girl.

Evaluation
In my opinion, this movie is terrific. There are lots of actions. The plot is excellent. The characters are well developed. And there's also humor.

Recommendation
Well, i think you should watch the movie with your entire family. It will be a good way to spend time together on the weekend.

Closing
That's all i can tell you about my favorite movie. Thank you for your attention. Have a nice day.
Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

No comments:

Post a Comment