30.3.09

gerunds and infinitives exercises

Please complete the following sentences with the correct verbs form!

  1. My father quit ________________(smoke) three years ago.
  2. They discuss ____________(buy) a new sport car.
  3. I stopped ____________(take) my mother's birthday cake at the bakery.
  4. We decided ___________(change) the color of our classroom wall.
  5. I hope ____________(see) you again soon.
  6. The thief admits ______________(steal) the jewelry from the museum.
  7. My mother remembered ______________(sew) clothes.
  8. Don't forget ___________(close) the windows before you leave the house.
  9. Would you mind ____________(help) me carry this bag?
  10. I heard that the committee will begin _____________(vote) for the new leader.
  11. Mike said that he wanted ____________(marry) Issabela.
  12. Goerge really hates ____________(stand) in a very long queue.
  13. Please remember, because you've promised _____________(lend) me the book.
  14. I regret __________ (leave) you alone last night.
  15. I think this car needs_____________(fix) immediately.
  16. It's unbelievable that the little girl learned _______________(drive) by herself.
  17. She doesn't continue her study because she can't afford ___________(pay) the college fee.
  18. Do not become so unwise by postponing ___________(tell) your mother about the truth.
  19. Her son loves______________(play) football so much.
  20. The parents refuse ____________(sign) their daughter approval letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment