15.10.09

go gay for



and.. the title seems provoking
it doesn't mean that i'm gay. or..do you think so?
it's just because there are so many things go wrong recently.
so little time, so much to do
and i just want to escape from my ordinary me
and whoopz.... the first thing cross in my mind is.... what if i go gay?
well, i don't understand about the gay world. and i don't understand why should i be gay?
but.. hey.. i just wanna have fun.

so, here i am with my wacky wacky mind, writing my wacky wacky idea, in my wacky wacky blog.
if i go gay..
who would i go gay for????
here are the candidates.....

1. Ellen DeGeneres
    the famous Ellen. Love her show. but she's just as old as my mom. think i don't need to be gay if i just wanna have a gay mom :)

2. Portia de Rossi
    Ouch.... is it an ugly truth??? the perfect beauty Portia is a gay. yay!!
and more, she's Ellen's wife. well, i'm too young to compete with Ellen. so, bubye Portia....

3. Lindsay Lohan
    The former teen queen. Lindsay used to be my fave teen star. love her movies especially Freaky Friday. but with all the things surrounding her from fashion to drugs, i don't think i could hold on to her.
sorry Lindsay, i have to let you go.

4. Samantha Ronson
    I fell in love with  the DJ....
nope, i'm not really in love with Sam. it's just a song lyrics sang by Che'Nelle. i didn't know who Sam was, until i read the news about her relationship with Lindsay.
i'm not interested in clubbing, so i'm not in love with the DJ either.

5. Tammy Lynn Michaels
    Never thought that this "Popular" girl is a gay. She's given birth to twins, daughter and son. Wonder if  i could be good mom for the twins. better leave them with Melissa and search a single gay.

6. Melissa Etheridge
    This rock star has gone through much in her live, including cancer. and Tammy was and is and bet will be there for her as always.
hmmm.... i don't have a heart to break their relationship.

7. Amelie Mauresmo
   A famous tennis player. that's all i know about Mauresmo.Will she love me and take me as her wife???
i don't play tennis, and i don't wanna play with my heart or her heart.
Au revoir Amelie....

8. Sheryl Swoopes
   she's a three times MVP.
to be honest, i think we could make a good couple. we could play basketball together. she's the player and i'm the ball. Ups....!!

9. Jackie Warner
   i've just seen her interview in Oprah Show. this famous tv star of Work Out seems to be the best choice for me. i need to work out badly. need to get my body in shape. by becoming Jackie's partner i'll get 24/7 work out session.
ohh...sounds tyring :(

and ... who would i go gay for???????????????????

I don't know.
I think i'll just go gay for myself. I'm the best.

LOL
-dwizan-

No comments:

Post a Comment