14.6.09

i'm not a girl, i'm a woman

celebrating my 25th birthday few moths ago, i changed my status from single to married.
yes, that means a lot. coz now, i'm a married woman, and here comes the responsibility.

yesterday i celebrated the graduation day for my students. and "PING" the light bulb's ON.
it was not because i got an idea or something alike. it was because i realize something. well, i'm a teacher of those teenager, i guided them to reach their dream, to be the person they want, to walk in the path of life, though not fully.

so, here i am now, declare myself as a WOMAN. releasing the WOMAN in me. hehehe
i dont' have any fair judgments about when should a woman realize that she's a woman.
so i won't blame anyone or any ME, being realizing WOMAN fact couple of months after i turned 25.

it was weeks ago when i started to change my flavor for life. i'm no longer interested in those teenage movies like 'hanna montana', highschool musical 3, 'kepompong', or those teenager movie stars like miley cirus, zac effron, derby romero, and elses.
and i can guarantee that it's not because those movies or stars are s***, but because i truly change my flavor. i did like them but i don't.

i used to like teenage movie of legally blonde, mean girls, as well as the stars. but now i prefer to watch more "mature" movies of P.S I love you, 27 dresses, my father, georgia rule, etc.
it doesn't mean that i didn't like those movie when i was younger, i did like them but not a lot, now i do like them a lot, and they become my primary option.

i'm still amazed on how the nature changed me. and of course there are a lot more factors that can indicate the changes from girl to woman, but i don't think i should explain them in detail. coz i'd like to share just a little bit.

so, for the woman in me and for the women in them... be a good woman, and keep up faith that we are women .... yeah...

xoxo
deedee

No comments:

Post a Comment