27.6.09

miss independent

She got her own thing
That's why i love her
Miss independent


ne yo- miss independent
____________________________________________________________________

if i were a man who were falling in love with miss independent
____________________________________________________________________

i fall in love with this miss independent coz she's very much independent.
when i saw her the first time, i could hear ne yo's song running through my very mind and ears.
yes, she's the one i'm looking for.

that type of girl that able to take care of herself
a woman who knows very well how to do multitasking
when i'm with her, i feel so secure and so complete
i'm so proud to walk by her side
holding her, hand in hand
i'm so proud that this independent woman is in willing to share her perfect life with me

when she walks, she's the center of my universe
when she talks, her voice echoes through my world
when she's busy doing her jobs
when she's gracefully solving problems
i know how much this means that this woman has fallen for me
what a lucky guy i am

and when my time has come to ask her the question
and when her time has come to answer mine with these three magical letters (I do)
i know that i'm married to miss independent, who is now become my mrs.independent

things do not change much
she's still independent woman
she prepares my breakfast as well as her key note speech for the seminar
she brings my lunch box to the office after she paid our phone bill on the way
she cooks the dinner and serves it while she is dealing with client on the phone
she spends much of her income and keeps mine in our account

but i
somehow, do not feel any comfortable with this situation
sometimes i wish that she could be less independent and could be more dependent

i need her to need me
i need her to feel me
i need her to heart me
i need her to share
just a little bit more

when i tell her about how i feel
she says: "would you help me to remember why you marry me? why you're in love with me?"
i say: "because you're miss independent"
she says: "thank you"

____________________________________________________________________
so, if i were a man, would i be falling in love with miss independent????


-xoxo-
deedee

No comments:

Post a Comment