24.10.10

baby

 
 
i was trying to put my niece to bed when i bumped on these pictures of sleeping babies.
in such a sudden i can feel my heart aches and longing for something that i not yet to have.
 
a baby or two.
 
after almost three years of marriage, i still have to struggle for becoming a mother of my own child/s.
i've been through things, and thank God i'm alive.
now, that i feel this feeling again. i know how bad i need this little creature, a mini me or mini him to hold and be held by on my very hands. to hug, to kiss, to love, and to care.
how i really am longing for the sense of his/her body, when i can move my fingers run through his/her hair.
i know God has the plan, and everything happens for a reason.
i'll be waiting for the moment to come.
Amin.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment