10.3.10

Fools Rush In



it's been seventeen days since i had my D&C. the bleeding had stopped.
i talked with my husband about the possibility of having another conceiving attempt. the doctor said it is better to wait until may. to get the womb ready.
what cross in my mind is not about my physical readiness, its about my mental.
a pregnancy loss really bring me to a different level and point of view about getting pregnant, about becoming a mother.
there must be a very clear reason why i had miscarriage.
when my husband said that we should try to conceive as soon as possible, i strongly refuse that.
well, it's not because i had a trauma or i had a severe mental breakdown.
it's because of his reason. he said that we should have kids in order to make our parents happy. giving them a grand child or two will bring much pleasure.
and at that point i really go different way with him.
i really wanna make my mom and dad happier in life with anyway i can. but, when we talk about kids, the center stage is not grandma and grandpa but mommy and daddy.
there are lots to come after i give birth to a baby. because the baby will grow up. and each time that we spend will have its own challenge to be overcome.
wish i could explain him more about me being worried. or am i just too worry????

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment